WAYS TO PARTNER WITH US…
with us that God’s Kingdom will come and that His will be done as we seek to share the love of Christ with the poor and the sick.
Share the Vision
and give others the opportunity to partner with Living Room.
- Connect with us. Become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- Invite a member of our team to your church, school, club or other small group to share the vision.
- Host a dinner party or dessert for a small group of friends to share how lives are being impacted in Western Kenya through Living Room.
- Create your own fundraising event. Have fun! Be creative. Let us know how we can equip you to spread the word about Living Room and expand our family of partners. For more information, contact us.
There are opportunities for individuals and teams to come and serve with us. Contact us for more information.
Living Room is committed to being transparent and accountable with the financial resources in which we are entrusted. A gift of any size will help change lives. For example, a gift of:
- $20 provides a day of complete care for a patient at Kimbilio Hospice.
- $40 per month provides a uniform, room, board and medical care for an orphan to attend school.
- $140 enables a cancer patient to receive food, medical treatment, and 24-hour palliative care for a full week.
- $200 assists a needy family to cover for the funeral costs and bereavement services of their loved one.
- $500 provides a full month of care for a malnourished orphan.